Tuesday 14 January 2014

All Best Laid Plans.... I am too Weak

If you've read my books you'll know that I am totally infatuated with a man named Marc. Marc hasn't talked to me in a month. The last time I talked with him he hung up on me for no reason. He claims power outage, I'm not sure I can trust him. During that month he was on the online dating site where I met him, for long periods of time. I was frustrated and hurt about being ignored and forgotten.

I don't usually care if a guy doesn't contact me or ignores me because I'm usually too busy talking with another one to be too concerned. However, Marc.... well that's a different story. I am obsessed with him to the point I am constantly thinking of him.

At least I was. I'd finally gotten him out of my head and had barely thought of him at all. I was finally getting back to my normal, self assured, confident self when he contacted me. I was determined to not reply to his summons, I lasted all of half an hour then I gave in. I'm weak.

This man doesn't care about me, he's told me that. He only wants to use me to play with in the bedroom and I so desperately want him to. No other man has gotten into me like he has. Every other man I've met online seems crude, rude, and just plain horny. I don't understand Marc's hold over me and it is driving me insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment