Wednesday 8 January 2014

Up Front Hook Up Negotiations ...



Someone sent me this image and I thought it was a perfect example of how hard it is for some men to ask a woman on a date online. Except in this exchange, he's a lot more polite and a lot less X rated. At least he brought flowers and candy!

Some guys, not all, but some, are using online dating sites and instant messages to ask sex questions to negotiate up front about what is acceptable and what isn't to a woman in the bedroom, then deciding if they want to hook up. I guess there is something to be said for being upfront about what you want and making sure the body you want to do it with is on board. After all, clear communication is best to avoid rape charges.

Personally, I was blind sided by the whole experience. I'm not a prude, I just expect at least coffee and some time to get to know someone. I guess there are women out there who can keep the emotional out of the bedroom. I guess I'll find out if I can as this adventure of mine progresses.

Anyone know where this image originated? Please let me know so I can link back to it.

In my books It Begins and Regrets I converse with men who ask me to mate, just not nearly as polite and they don't come bearing gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment